This article lists CodeSonar's third party software integrations, with links below.
The integrations in this section ship with CodeSonar.
Integrations with the following warning detectors are built into CodeSonar.
- Clang Static Analysis: (C, C++) CodeSonar projects can incorporate information obtained by observing the execution of the Clang Static Analysis and importing its SARIF output.
- Pylint: (Python) CodeSonar projects can incorporate information obtained by observing the execution of Pylint 1.7 or later and importing information about the warnings it issues.
CodeSonar ships with integrations for the following Integrated Development Environments (IDEs). See the linked documentation sections for configuration and usage information.
- Eclipse: See http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/Building/Eclipse/Overview.html
- Microsoft Visual Studio: See http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/Building/VisualStudio/Overview.html
- As part of CodeSonar 7.1p0, an extension for Microsoft Visual Studio Code (VS Code) is available from the Visual Studio Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vscode, search for "codesonar". The extension will allow you to view the results of a single analysis or compare the results of two analyses in VS Code.
CodeSonar ships with integrations for the following project management tools.
- Jira Cloud: See http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/Extras/JiraCloud.html
(For Jira Server, see External Integrations: Project Management, below.)
We provide instructions for integrating CodeSonar with the following SSO authentication platforms.
- Keycloak: See http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/Tasks/HubWeb/ConfigureKeycloakAuth.html
- Okta: See http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/Tasks/HubWeb/ConfigureOktaAuth.html
The integrations in this section are provided on third-party sites: they do NOT ship with CodeSonar.
Continuous Integration (CI)
Customized integrations are available for the following CI tools. We also provide general-purpose instructions for integrating your CI tool with CodeSonar, see http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/CI/CI.html
- AnthillPro: A community-developed plugin is available
- Hudson: See http://[hub_location]/install/codesonar/doc/html/CI/Hudson.html
- Jenkins: See plugin which is available