When you click your profile icon on the upper-right of the support portal page and select My activities, any associated tickets will display the following status:
- Open - The support team is working to resolve the request
- Pending - The support team is waiting for a user update
- Solved - The request was resolved but can be reopened if necessary for four days thereafter
- On-hold - Request is worked upon by another internal team or might be parked awaiting a new version of product
- Closed - The ticket is closed and can no longer be updated. You can however create a related ticket by choosing the option at the bottom of the comments, create a follow up ticket, see below image.